Friday, April 9, 2010

i am the fool

i am the fool
Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 4:56pm

abis ikut2 quiz2an dr blog tmen gw di:

sini

(haha, heran, kenapa gw demen banget ngerjain tes2an kaya bginian ya? )

hasilnya:

###

You are The Fool

Idea, thought, spirituality, that which endeavours to rise above the material.

The Fool is the card of infinite possibilities. The bag on the staff indicates that he has all he need to do or be anything he wants, he has only to stop and unpack. He is on his way to a brand new beginning. But the card carries a little bark of warning as well. Stop daydreaming and fantasising and watch your step, lest you fall and end up looking the fool.

###

my comment:

umm.. maybe that tarot card is right. everyday-daydreaming, taking steps & falling look like fool, and fooling around & doing silly things.

well, i think i should unpack my foolish stuff on my bag (or my brain) and fill it with some useful stuff (woof woof, warning-reminder from my bag is barking).

actually i never take tarot-and-the-gank-thingy seriously, but why it bothers me with its 'sial-gw-banget' content? damn.

No comments: